I'm confused about my prescription
For any prescription related questions, please contact the Lance eyewear team directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: February 15, 2018 15:25
how do I find my backer number on Kickstarter?
Here’s some steps to find your backer number on Kickstarter:
- Login to Kickstarter
- Click on your profile photo at the top right (with the green dot)
- Under “My Stuff” select “Backed projects”
- Find the project in question from the list, then click the blue “+” symbol on the right
- Your backer number should be listed at the bottom of your pledge summary
- You can login to Kickstarter to get started here: https://www.kickstarter.com/user_sessions/new
Last updated: February 27, 2018 11:15
How do I find my order ID on Indiegogo?
Here’s some steps to find your order ID on Indiegogo:
1. Log into Indiegogo
2. Once Logged in, Go to your name in the upper right hand corner and select “My contributions”
3. Find the contribution in question and select “View order details”
4. You should see your order ID listed on that summary page.
Last updated: February 27, 2018 11:24
How do I find my BackerKit preorder ID?
Here’s some steps to find your order ID on BackerKit:
1. Recover your preorder confirmation page from here
2. From your confirmation page, select “Print” in your browser
3. In the print preview, your BackerKit preorder number will be listed.
Last updated: February 27, 2018 11:27
What is BackerKit?
BackerKit is a service that crowdfunded project creators use to keep track of hundreds to tens of thousands of backers—from shipping details, pledge levels, preferences and quantities, whether they have paid or had their card declined, special notes, and everything in between!
The BackerKit software and support team is independent from the campaign’s project team—BackerKit does not handle the actual reward shipping. For more information about the preparation or delivery status of your rewards, please check the project's updates page.
How does BackerKit work?
After the campaign ends, the project creator will send you an email with a unique link to your survey. You can check out a walkthrough of the process here.
I never received my invitation. How do I complete the survey?
The most common reasons for not receiving a survey email is that you may be checking an email inbox different from the email address you used to sign up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account, or it may be caught in your spam filter.
Confirm that the email address you are searching matches the email address tied to your Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or Tilt Pro account. If that doesn’t work, then try checking your spam, junk or promotions folders. You can also search for "backerkit” in your inbox.
To resend the survey to yourself, visit the project page and input the email address associated with your Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account.
How do I update my shipping address?
BackerKit allows you to update your shipping address until the shipping addresses are locked by the project creator. To update your address, go back to your BackerKit survey by inputting your email here.
When will my order be shipped, charged or locked?
That is handled directly by the project creator. BackerKit functions independently of the project itself, so we do not have control of their physical shipping timeline. If you want to check on the project’s status, we recommend reading over the project's updates page.
I completed the survey, but haven't received my rewards yet. When will they arrive?
As BackerKit does not actually handle any rewards or shipping, the best way to stay updated on the shipping timeline would be to check out the project's updates page.